- Mac Os X Iso
- Mac Os For Windows
- Rescue Kit For Mac Os X 14 Free
- Mac Os X Version History
- Mac Os X Requirements
USB flash drive recovery Mac OS X software Disk Drill's data recovery boot disk is also an ideal solution when systems with deleted data that needs to be recovered fail to boot from the. Paragon NTFS for Mac ® 15 solves any problems of editing data on a Windows hard drive or any NTFS storage devices onto your Mac. Learn more Rescue Kit for Mac® OS X 14 Free.
Data security and management solutions provider, Paragon Software Group (PSG), has introduced new software that allows Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) computer users to recover important data and restore their systems in case of system failure. Rescue Kit for Mac OS X — Lite moves vital data to another destination, such as a removable drive, another hard drive or network volume.
The new solution is able to restore a crashed Mac to its original state. It can perform a sector-level backup, incorporating Paragon's unique NTFS for Mac technology, which allows rapid reading and writing of data to NTFS volumes and easy transfers of data between Windows and Mac drives. It also includes a File Transfer Wizard, which provides access to any file system, even those not supported by the OS or with no drive letter.
'In the event of a serious system malfunction, the ideal recovery solution would enable you to employ a recovery tool 'after the fact' to get your system up and running in as little time as possible, with no loss or corruption of your sensitive data,' Tom Fedro, president of Paragon Software Group Americas, said in a statement.
Try the brand new recovery solution for Mac®! You cannot afford to lose all information on your computer. Lost productivity can be devastating! Rescue Kit for Mac® OS X Lite restores your system to its original state and rescues sensitive data enabling you to be up and running. It can safely and easily backup both Mac® and Windows® data to any media, including USB, Firewire and network storages. It does what it says - and comes to the rescue - with the most effective solution!
How to recover individual files (from a corrupt disk) by copying them to any external media, CD/DVD disk or on to a local drive (mounted or unmounted, with or without drive letter assigned)?
1. Insert the Recovery CD into your CD/DVD drive;
2. Reboot computer to be booted from the Recovery CD;
3. Select “File Transfer Wizard”;
4. Click Next to continue;
5. Select disk where the files you need are stored from the drop-down list in the right pane of the program;
6. Choose files you want to copy and place them to Clipboard by pressing the left arrow button. Click Next to continue;
7. On the 'Select Destination Path' page, select a destination (hard disk and folder) to copy selected data to by pressing the 'Browse' button. Click Next twice to accomplish the operation;
8. After the operation is complete, exit the wizard by pressing an appropriate button.
The Paragon Recovery CD automatically mounts all popular file systems: FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, HPFS, Ext2FS, Ext3FS, Reiser, Apple HFS (+).
How to rename or delete files or folders that are not accessible anymore?
Use the File Transfer Wizard to rename or delete files/directories.
How to burn data from a corrupt disk to CD or DVD?
If your system fails to boot and you need to retrieve valuable information from its disks and burn it to CD/DVD use File Transfer Wizard to perform this operation.
Mac Os X Iso
How to export necessary files and folders from a backup image?
For example, your system fails to boot because some files are damaged. You have a backup of a system partition and want to retrieve necessary files to make your system operable. Simply use the File Transfer Wizard to perform this operation.
How to fix my system if I have installed a new program or hardware driver and can’t boot my operating system anymore?
1. Boot your Mac® from Recovery CD;
2. Copy important data to a secure place: removable media (CD/DVD, Flash), local disk or network share;
3. Recover with your previous backup image;
4. Copy your important data back.
Result: The system is bootable and all your important data is completely safe.
How to get full access to NTFS or Linux partitions (EXT2 or EXT3)?
Simply use the File Transfer Wizard to get full access!
How to backup my critical data from Mac® or Windows® partition to any place I want: local disk, external drive, CD/DVD disk(s), network share, USB or Firewire media?
1. Boot your Mac® from the Recovery CD;
2. Start the Network Utility to get access to your network;
3. Start the Backup Wizard;
Mac Os For Windows
4. Select partition you want to backup and call its popup menu;
5. Select “Backup” to start the process!
Result: you've backed up your partition and it's been placed to a secure place wherever you want.
How to restore my partition from a backup image?
1. Boot your Mac® from the Recovery CD;
2. Start the Restore Wizard;
Rescue Kit For Mac Os X 14 Free
3. Select partition you want to restore and call its popup menu;
4. Select “Restore” to restore.
Mac Os X Version History
Result: You have restored your system partition to the same state when the backup image was made.
How to burn my backup image to CD/DVD or ISO image?
1. Use the Backup Wizard to save backup image to CD/DVD or ISO image;
2. Use the File transfer Wizard to perform this operation in case your backup image was previously created.
Mac Os X Requirements
Mac® i logotyp Mac® są zastrzeżonymi znakami handlowymi firmy Apple Inc., zarejestrowanymi w Stanach Zjednoczonych i innych krajach.
Windows® i logotyp Windows® są zastrzeżonymi znakami handlowymi firmy Microsoft Corporation, zarejestrowanymi w Stanach Zjednoczonych i innych krajach.